The Annual Meeting continues to be on hold, ballots have not been opened and are secure in the locked ballot boxes. As previously communicated, until ballots are opened and tallied, existing directors remain in place.
The Board of Directors held an Executive Meeting on March 25, 2020 by teleconferencing, updates will be provided at the next General Session Meeting.
- The Board and Management continue to ensure that the day-to-day operations and immediate needs of the community are being met.
- Community members will be notified in advance if the Board arranges a teleconference General Session Meeting in the upcoming weeks.
- The use of the pool, clubhouse and group activities continue to be suspended until further notice.
- Committee Meetings and General Session Meetings continue to be suspended until further notice.
- The office is closed to walk-in traffic, but staff is available by phone Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 3:00pm.
- The administrative and maintenance team are working on a reduced staff schedule. Please respect the 6ft. distancing if you encounter a maintenance or landscape team member.
- CDC and Health Department guidelines are being followed by the staff members on duty, please respect their working space and stay a minimum of 6 feet away from staff members working throughout the community.
- Please check the oceanaseniors.org website and OCA -TV for further updates.
- The maintenance team, on a daily basis, continues to clean and sanitize the doggie stations, the benches throughout the community, trash sheds, community mailboxes, etc.
- Each of us individually has the responsibility to adhere to the instructions of our local, state and federal government agencies as well as health care providers.
- Currently there have been no reports that any members of the community have been infected by the COVID-19 virus. (Please keep in mind that there are privacy and legal protocols related to any reporting.) If an owner does report to the office, when advisable, we will notify the community in very general terms (no name, no unit or location will be disclosed.) An individual who has contracted COVID-19 is advised by the local health department and/or their doctor as to whom they should inform..
OCA-TV is currently experiencing a failure with the remote link, broadcasting of announcements may be interrupted, these problems are due to high internet usage.
Announcements and useful links can be found on the community website: www.oceanaseniors.org