Do you want to have a say in what goes on in Oceana? Volunteering is the first step toward learning about your community and providing positive input for improvement.
Check out page ii of your Oceana Phone Directory for a list of Association Committees. If any are of interest to you, contact the Committee Chair for more information or go to our Get Involved page.
Page iv of the Oceana Phone Directory has a complete listing of the clubhouse events in which you can make a valuable contribution to our community by volunteering your services for any one (or several) of our scheduled events.
Click to email Teresa Brown, Activities Assistant, to learn how you can get involved. You can also go to our Activities page.
Volunteering in the Community
There are many other opportunities for you to give back to your community:
- Volunteers are the hearts and hands of Meals-on-Wheels. To find out more about how you can help seniors in your community click here.
- Women’s Resource Center: 757-3500
- Brother Benno’s: http://www.brotherbenno.org/involved/volunteer.html
- Oceanside Senior Citizens’ Center: telephone 435-5041
- Vista Library: volunteers (click on “Be a friend or volunteer”)
- Oceanside Library: volunteers or call 435-5683
- Tri-City Hospital: 940-3125
- Oceanside Police Department: volunteers